Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog Name Explanation

Seeing as the title of my blog is rather, well . . .  interestingly weird, and how anybody who doesn't know me wouldn't understand the reasoning behind the title, I figured that I would explain. (And holy smokes, I really need to learn how to write a non-run-on sentence!)

Long story short, I am a weird person. I am also a talker, a chatter-box, a non-stop talking machine, and a very distracted one at that. I tend to be known for talking, and talking, and talking, and then I drop my famous saying: 'So, Anyway . . .' before continuing on with a story that I had never gotten around to telling because I had gotten distracted. Hence the name of my blog.

The stories that I will post on this blog will most likely all be very random, and long, and you probably won't care. They are all just part of my crazy, random, daily rants. So, Anyway . . . Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment