Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 5: Doctor Who

This was definitely one of the more boring days of our Spectacular Summer Finale, and it is completely my fault!

I was in a very grumpy mood, and I was wearing my lazy, don't mess with me clothes, which means that I definitely couldn't leave the house. So Aimee was forced to come to mine. I'm an awful person, I know.

Well, I am obsessed with a British TV show called Doctor Who. It is really confusing at times, but I really love it. So one thing you should know about me, is that when I am obsessed with something, I try and make other people like it to. For example, I begged my mom to read the Hunger Games, and after a year, she finally read it. I have also been trying to get my younger brother Bryce to read Harry Potter, and he finally started reading it this past month. So, a lot of the time when Aimee comes over, we watch Doctor Who. (That is my attempt to try and make her like it.) But I think my attempt has failed. I don't think she enjoys watching Doctor Who, but just puts up with it to make me happy.


So yea, that is what we did all Friday. Watched Doctor Who. And then afterwards, we watched YouTube Videos of old Disney Channel Songs. Yep, that's how boring of a person I am.

Go ahead and blame me for this very boring blog post, and for the horrible day that I made Aimee endure. Aimee has to plan Day 6's adventure, so there will be a better story to tell tomorrow.

So Anyway . . . I'm boring when I'm grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment