Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 9: Random

Day 9 of our Spectacular Summer Finale was supposed to be Aimee's turn to decide what we do, especially seeing as I had decided the two days before. But, she was kinda kept changing the subject, trying to distract me from remembering that she needed to decide something to do. And eventually she got lucky.

We were talking about Day 10's adventure, and remembered that we had to text some of our friends, and ask them about times and rides. Well, that distracted us for a while. And then I remembered that we needed to make vanilla pudding, so that distracted us for a while as well.

We then went back to my room, where I remembered that it was her turn to decide something to do. Well, we sat there for a while - she was supposedly thinking of ideas of things to do, but I don't think she ever even had an idea.

So after a couple minutes of sitting there, I remembered that I wanted to show Aimee some YouTube videos that I had seen the night before. So of course, we go onto the computer, where we waste about 30 minutes watching totally impossible hair tutorials. The hair styles were totally gorgeous, and I wish I could do my hair like that, but it is just impossible. Trust me, I've tried some of them.

The hair tutorials, reminder us of some pictures of amazingly gorgeous hair that we had seen on Pinterest. So of course, we go spend a big chunk of time looking at amazing hair on Pinterest. Slowly our interest shifts from hair to weddings, and we spend a while looking at pins about weddings. And then it changes to Harry Potter!

So the remainder of our time was spent looking at, laughing at, and crying over pins about Harry Potter. Oh, man, Harry Potter is amazing!! I love it, Aimee loves it, we both love it to death!! And we have decided that when we grow up, and have houses that are joined together, then we will have a room that is dedicated to Harry Potter. There will be pictures of the characters, quotes from the characters, all of the books, all of the movies, a big screen TV just for watching the movies, and a nice big comfy couch to sit on. Yep, it will pretty much be the most legit room ever!!

So Anyway . . . even though our day was totally random and not planned out, it was still amazing, all because of Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment