Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Spectacular Summer Finale Day 1: Yogurtland

There are only two full of weeks left of summer. Where on earth has it gone? Why did it have to pass by so quickly?

So far, I haven't done anything productive with my summer vacation. I have done practically nothing but sit around on my butt and eat junk food while I watch TV, or hang out with Aimee. But even then, we still just sit there and ask each other: What do you want to do? And we can never come up with anything. So needless to say, my summer vacation has been pretty boring.

But I am determined to make these last two weeks ones to remember. Aimee and I will do something crazy, adventurous, awesome, exciting, and fun every single day for the rest of our summer vacation. (Except for Sundays of course.)

Well, yesterday was Day 1 of our Spectacular Summer Finale. And our first adventure was to finally go to Yogurtland. We have heard some pretty great feedback about this new frozen yogurt place, so we decided that since all of our previous frozen yogurt hangouts had closed, we would give this new one a try.

      

So I didn't have my camera with me, so this isn't my or Aimee's frozen yogurt creation. Ours actually had a lot more chocolate and a lot less fruit. But oh well, I wanted to use a picture.

And it was good, really good, but  I wouldn't say that it is any better then any other frozen yogurt place out there. In fact I thought that Earth Fruits had more variety of toppings. And although Yogurtland had a lot more flavors of yogurt, there were a lot that just weren't very good. *cough cough* Pistachio.But overall, I liked Yogurtland, and I will definitely go back.

So anyway . . . I would say that the first day of our Spectacular Summer Finale was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment