Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 7: Wii

Yesterday (Day 7) was one of the more laid back days of our Spectacular Summer Finale.

My older brother Jared had just barely gotten his wisdom teeth out that day, so my mom didn't want Aimee and I to hang out at my house. (Because we are always noisy and Jared was trying to sleep) So even though it was probably my house's turn (we have this order) we had to go to Aimee's house. But her house is a lot more exciting then mine, so I guess it really did work out in our favor. (But Aimee if you are reading this, I am still very sorry for making us come to your house. I feel like I just invited myself over to your house, and you didn't seem very happy about it. So I'm sorry!)

Well, at the beginning of the day, I was very super crazy! I was being very weird and talking nonstop! (And I would say some pretty weird things.) And Aimee was just sitting there on the couch next to me, looking out the window, and being very totally not crazy. Yep, it was pretty depressing. It's only fun to be crazy, when you have a best friend to be crazy with. And apparently our timing is off, because a couple days ago, she was super crazy, and I wasn't. So we need to get on a schedule or something.

I finally decided that we would play the Wii. (It was my turn to make the decision of what we do that day.) And I don't think she was very keen about the idea, but she being the amazing person that she is, did it anyway. And let me just tell you, she is amazing at Wii sports! We played tennis, baseball (she creamed me! They decided to give me a mercy rule. Saddest moment of my life!), bowling, and golf. And then we each checked our Wii Fitness age. Yep, it was a sad moment in my life. I am apparently 58 and she is only 30. I am almost 30 years older than her!! What the crap, right!??

Well after that, we were both pretty much pooped. So we just kinda sat around and talked for the rest of the time. (One of our favorite pass times.) And once again, I didn't get any pictures. Sorry.

Oh and I also forgot to mention that I finally changed my Mii from Buggsy, (a bug) to Harry - AJ (Harry Potter with my initials at the end). Yep, it was pretty exciting. But he still looks kinda femmy. Oh well! 

So Anyway . . . never play Wii sports with Aimee unless you are accustomed to failure, because she will win!


No comments:

Post a Comment